The One-Stop Customized
Vivid High Gloss Acrylic Panel give kitchen a sleek, clean, modern sensibility and emphasizes the dimensionality of the area
VIVID High Gloss Acrylic Panel
Neutral colours, the classics for timeless design, have gained even more popularity over the past years. At the same time, nature and authenticity are in demand. Grey and brown tones are also becoming important, especially in combination with our Melame MFC Decor Panel.
Beside the neutral range, there are also bright and striking primary colours with intense characters to create lively accents.
Prefect glossy metal reproduction create a modern and exciting element in interior design. In addition to classic metallic such as Metier, Maven and Aurum, neutral metallic colour such as Chalice is gaining importance in design.
From Raw Materials to Crafted Piece
VIVID High Gloss Acrylic Panel
The raw MDF (CARB P2, reduce formaldehyde emission) core board undergo a series of sanding process to achieve optimal surface, in preparation for the lamination process.
Carefully chosen premium European extruded acrylic sheets deliver quality that is promised and consistency in colour between batches.
Utilising state-of-the-art PUR flat lamination line from Europe that promise thin layer of consistent PUR adhesive is applied to the core boards surface before the acrylic sheet come in contact.
All Vivid series, comes in double sided high gloss surface to overcome and minimise warpage issue.
Precision machinery that use CAD provide precision dimension and CNC boring.
Panel are then seal off using a new technologies, that achieve visually zero joints.
The "zero joint line" are achieved utilizing a special edgebanding tape that has a functional layer, this layer is fused to the substrate during the edgebanding process by means of thermal techniques so the edge is applied to the panel by interpenetration of the polymer into the panel fibres. As the result visually zero joint between the panel and edgeband are achieved. The thermal edging techniques also further enhance the panel against water and moisture.
The automated manufacturing process provide ultimate precision and reducing human errors.
3 keys factors to achieve a good high gloss surface result
- Surface quality of the core materials
- Quality of the surface materials (acrylic sheet)
- Adhesive type and amount during application
Product Description & Specification
Download Technical Data Sheet / Certification
VIVID HIGH GLOSS ACRYLIC PANEL SPECIFICATION
- Laminated panel raw dimension – 1220mm (4ft) x 2440mm (8ft)
- Max attainable size - 1190mm x 2410mm
- Surface material – 0.8mm multi layer extruded high gloss PMMA /ABS
- Core material – 18mm MDF (CARB P2 reduced formaldehyde emission)
- Backing material – 0.8mm multi layer extruded high gloss PMMA /ABS
- Edging – 1mm high gloss edgeband (matching colour)
- Overall thickness – Approx 19.5mm
- Surface doesn't promote bacterial and mould growth
- Superior high gloss surface with ripple free appearance
- Good resistance to dry heat and water
- Retain it hue and brightness for years
- Resistance to stain from common liquids
- Surface materials are non-toxic
- Minor hairlines scratches could be repair
- Seamless finished edge for aesthetic appeal
- Tremendous colour depth
- No sign of aging even after years of use
- Add visual space and inviting appeal that made small and narrow space a sense of openness
- Ideals for many vertical surfaces like kitchen, vanities, wardrobes, furniture, wall cladding and offices fitouts
- Easy to clean and maintain as the surface has no pores therefore stain and dirt have nowhere to get stuck
- Recycle ability of acrylic with minimal impact on the environment
- Surface does not crack, shatter or chip from normal commercial and household activities